Any Branch Banking facility is provided to customers to operate their account from any of our networked branches. All adult individual customers and proprietary concerns having an Savings/Current/Cash Credit/Overdraft accounts etc. are eligible for any branch banking Facility.
Note: The branch where customer has account is the base branch and the branch from where it carries out transactions is referred as the remote branches. Any Branch Banking facility is available in all branches of The SAS Nagar Central Cooperative Bank Ltd.
- Cash Withdrawal: You could withdraw cash from your account from any of our branches by presenting a self-drawn cheque as and when required. The maximum amount of cash that can be withdrawn from any of our other Bank branch on a particular day is Rs. 50,000/- for deposit accounts.
- Cash Deposit: You or your representative can deposit cash in your Account from any of our Branch. This facility is available for Savings, Current, Cash Credit, Overdraft, Recurring Deposit (Instalment) and payment of Loan Instalment.
- Fund Transfers: You could transfer funds between your accounts or between your account and any third party account maintained at different branches of our bank.
- Deposit of Local Cheques: You can deposit local cheques at remote branches for crediting the proceeds after realization to your account maintained at base branches.
- Repayment to Loan accounts: Now you can make repayments to your loans such as Home Loan, Vehicle Loan, etc. held with your branch through any of the Bank Branches by Cash/Local cheque.
- Balance Enquiry/Statement Printing: You can enquire about the Balance and request for Statement of your Account from any Branch.